Ticket Sales & Pricing
The NYLFF Drive-in experience will be a venue that hosts those with and without a vehicle. Tickets are free for those with a vehicle, on a first come-first serve basis. VIP tickets for $25 will be sold for physical seats by the front and center of stage with access to our VIP lounge. You will NOT get a parking space, you will be seated. Only purchased tickets will guarantee access onsite.
* All venues are ADA Compliant
* All Sales are final no refunds or exchanges. In the event of rain, the festival will notify all ticket holders of an alternative date. In the event of a full cancellation a refund will be issued.
Doors open 45-60 minutes prior to showtime. Purchase your concessions, go to the restroom and get to your seats with ease. Our venues will be busy, and events will begin as scheduled.
Wait List: In the event a film is sold out, don’t count yourself out. Stay tuned to the festival’s Instagram to find out when seats online are released.
All-inclusive VIP Premium Ticket per drive-in screening – $25.00See Drive-In Screenings
Sophisticated & Safe. Physical seats and lounge by the stage and screen.
- Film screening
- Enjoy a screening at NYLFF with premium status
- Access to the Fortaleza Tequila + Pitu Cachaca Lounge
- Complementary custom cocktails
- Early admission an hour before show
- Photo opportunities in lounge
Drive-in tickets: Free (Extremely limited. Only one car, per customer-first come, first serve) There is NO
VIP access or upgrade with this option.
VIRTUAL FESTIVAL PASSES
NYLFF Virtual Pass – $ 50.00All-Access Pass
This pass grants access to one ticket per virtual screening throughout the festival, including:
- Access to NYLFF Digital for all screenings
- Free forums
Individual Virtual Tickets
Single ticket virtual screening and q/a: $6.00Schedule
NEW YORK LATINO FILM FESTIVAL GROUP SALES
For more info on hosting your group, please email: Boxoffice@NYLatinoFilmFestival.com
The New York Latino Film Festival delivers custom corporate group packages to entertain employees,
alumni groups, and top clients.
The New York Latino Film Festival is largely recognized as the premier Latino film festival in the U.S. and
hosts talent, filmmakers, and industry leaders for one spectacular week in the world’s largest market,
New York City. NYLFF’s team works closely with corporate and employee groups to develop not-to-be-
missed experiences for key clients.
- Hospitality programs can accommodate from 20 to 100 guests on any given night during the
- Host a reception onsite prior to your film.
- Private screenings with special filmmaker introductions and Q&A
- VIP experience at a Red-Carpet Premiere
As per city guidance on outdoor events you will not need proof of vaccination. Ticket holders will be
asked for a temperature check upon arrival. Mask wearing Is not mandated; however, we ask that you
use your own proper judgement.