How To Watch Online Screenings
- Chrome 77+
- Edge 84+
- Firefox 71+
- Safari 12.1+
- Chrome for android 78+
- Firefox for android 78+
- iOS safari 12+
Important: Make sure you have autoplay videos enabled for this site. If you don’t, functionality of the live screening will be impaired. Most people do not have this turned off and can ignore this step. If you have turned off autoplay videos, or notice that when a new video loads, it does not automatically play, please enable autoplay for this site. Here are instructions for Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
Before the Event
- When you make a purchase, you’ll receive an email that has your unique access code for each event.
- Each event has its own access code. For example, if you buy a ticket to three different showtimes in one purchase, you will have three unique access codes available in your email confirmation.
Joining the Event
- Click “Join Event” in your order confirmation email to open the website to watch the event .
- You will be able to enter your access code as early as 30 minutes before the start of the event.
Before You Watch
- Your access code can only be used on one device in one browser, so before you use your code, please check the following:
- You’re using the device and browser you would like to watch the entire event on.
- If you plan to cast the event to your TV, make sure you are on the same WiFi network as your TV for best results.
Enjoying the Event
- The event will start automatically.
- Since the event is being live streamed, you will not be able to rewind.
- You do not need to click or refresh anything throughout the viewing experience. Each part will play automatically, including the pre-show, screening and/or post-show Q&A.
Watching the Event On Your TV
There are two methods for watching the event on your television: Google Chromecast and Apple AirPlay.
If you have an external Google Chromecast set up with your TV or a TV with built-in Google Chromecast (TV’s listed here), open the online event link in Chrome and follow these steps to cast the webpage’s video experience to your TV.